Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® Certification
Objective: The Project Management Institute (PMI®) recognises the importance and special qualifications needed to be a project risk management professional. The PMI-RMP® credential will substantiate the applicant’s knowledge, skills and experience in this area, and this PMI-RMP® preparation course will help in preparing to take and pass the RMP® certification exam.
Audience: Individuals who spend a majority of their time managing project risk for a project management plan should consider applying for this specialty credential, as well as sign up for our RMP® training program to help get the instruction needed to become a PMI-RMP® professional.
Format: Lecture based with 2 hours of sample exam questions
Benefits: This course will be of benefit to learners who identify the importance of the RMP® certification in the workplace. The course will highlight the working of the PMBOK® Guide and PMI’s Risk Management Standard
Learning Objectives: After completing this course, you will know how to:
- understand the RMP® exam process (i.e. application procedure to taking the exam)
- review the six processes of project risk management and their relation with other project management knowledge areas.
- Understand the governance and structures behind risk management
- be able to distinguish between risk and issue management and how to do it.
- analysis of the tools and techniques to identify risk
- understand the qualitative approach to risk analysis
- review of simulation tools and techniques such as Monte Carlo, PERT, Tornado Diagrams
- understand how to monitor and communicate project risk on a timely basis
- focus on risk monitoring and control
- understand the communication principles behind risk and issues management
- be able to manage stakeholder involvement with risk
Course Content: The following areas will be covered: –
- Introduction Session: – Overview of the RMP® Application and Exam
- Topic 1: – Risk Communication
- Topic 2:- Risk Governance
- Topic 3:- Principles and Concepts of Risk Management
- Topic 4: – Planning Risk Management
- Topic 5: – Identify Risks
- Topic 6: – Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Topic 7: – Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Topic 8: – Plan Risk Responses
- Topic 9: – Monitor and Control Risk
Sample Exams are given after each topic