Learners are introduced to the building blocks of project management, learning how to define, plan, and manage a project from a theoretical followed by a practical standpoint. There is a strong emphasis of the alignment of the practice of project management with three central aspects of best practice project management and case-study based scenarios.
Audience: Project managers who have managed small projects featuring standard functional drop-in solutions; aspiring project managers who are look to adapt the JAZZ DAI model.
Benefits: This course will be of benefit to learners who want to understand how to manage projects and the application of the any project management process. The course introduces learners to important project management techniques, key terminology and JAZZ Pharma methodology.
Learning Outcomes: After taking this course, the learner will be able to:
- identify and classify the mindset of a project manager
- outline the benefits of effective project planning and control
- define project objectives and create a project initiation document
- show how a work breakdown structure as an input to developing a project plan
- define the principles behind time and cost estimation
- describe the different components of a project schedule
- how to identify risks and issues in a project
- describe efficient techniques for controlling project performance
- define how projects are closed successfully
Course Content: The following topics will be covered
- Topic 1: – Understand the Mindset of a project manager
- Topic 2: – Overview and rationale behind Best-Practice Project Management Process and how it mirrors JAZZ Pharma DAI
- Topic 3: – Application of Project Management Process
- Topic 3.1: – Evaluation of project initiation and key project metrics
- Topic 3.2: – Project definition
- Topic 3.3: – Evaluation of project planning and milestones
- Topic 3.4: – Managing project change
- Topic 3.5: – Evaluation of project closing
- Topic 4: – Next steps for project management
The course follows an established and best-practice standard (PMBOK® Guide and Best Practice Project Management Process) which allows participants to understand project structures and methodology.
If this course is not scheduled here then just complete this form, and we can arrange a custom date for you