Objective:- This project management (Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® Preparation Course) course will give participants foundation, experience, techniques and tools to manage the various aspects of a project. This is an Associate in Project Management course that is based on applicationn with a board array of practical experiences that can immediately be applied. The Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® Preparation Course will cover the content of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®) and present the information that is examined on the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®).
Format:- Virtual session with simulated Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® Preparation Course exams
Audience (Application Level):- Anyone wishing to take the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® Preparation Course exam
CAPM® Exam Simulator:- As part of the course, you will receive full access to Turlon’s Award Winning Exam Simulator https://www.turlon.com/our-courses/
Benefits:- This Certified Associate in Project Management Preparation Course will be of benefit to learners who identify the importance of the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® Preparation Course accreditation. The cost will highlight the working of the PMBOK® Guide.
Learning Objectives:- After completing this course, you will know how to:
- understand the CAPM® exam process (i.e. application procedure to taking the exam)
- identify the attributes of being a project manager
- understand the significance of good project governance
- define project objectives and create a project scope plan
- describe how a work breakdown structure is used as an input to developing a project plan
- understand the benefits of effective project planning and control
- apply the principles behind time and cost estimation
- understand the different components of a project schedules and how these can be applied
- deliver and manage an effective project management plan
- distinguish between risk and issue management and how to do it.
- monitor and communicate project progress on a timely basis
- understand the basis behind effective project leadership
- understand and plan for project success and closure
Course Content – The following areas will be covered:
Course Day 1: The Delivery Framework
- Introduction Session:- Overview of the Exam Application
- Topic 1 (Chapter 1 and 2 of the PMBOK® Guide):- Project management process – defining project, program and portfolio management
- Topic 2 (Chapter 3 of the PMBOK® Guide):- Project management framework from the PMBOK®
Course Day 2: Project Planning Model
- Topic 3 (Chapter 4 of the PMBOK® Guide):- Project change control – defining project processes and governance
- Topic 4 (Chapter 5 of the PMBOK® Guide):- Project scoping and control – identify and understanding the project charter
- Topic 5 (Chapter 6 of the PMBOK® Guide):- Project schedules developing and brainstorming the schedule
- Topic 6 (Chapter 7 of the PMBOK® Guide):- Project cost estimation and control techniques – how to manage and report project estimates
Course Day 3: Project Facilitation Skills
- Topic 7 (Chapter 8 of the PMBOK® Guide):- Project quality management – identifying project success and key project metrics
- Topic 8 (Chapter 11 of the PMBOK® Guide):- Risk and issue management – recording and management relevant risk
- Topic 9 (Chapter 12 of the PMBOK® Guide):- Project contracts – overview of the project contract process
Course Day 4: Managing Project Team & Leadership
- Topic 10 (Chapter 9 of the PMBOK® Guide):- The project managers soft skills including the role of the project manager
- Topic 11 (Chapter 10 of the PMBOK® Guide):- Project management communication skills – stakeholder analysis and planning
- Topic 12 (Chapter 13 of the PMBOK® Guide):- Project stakeholder relationship management
Once the course is completed, we provide a full coaching service with the provision of Sample Exams and assistance until exam is completed.
- PMP, CAPM, RMP, ACP, PBA, PgMP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
If this course is not scheduled here then just complete this form, and we can arrange a custom date for you