We’ve trained thousands of customers over the past fifteen years. As a trusted Project, Program and Portfolio management partner, we use instructor that are the highest calibre in their field with proven industry and teaching experience.
A Range of Courses
We run regular public courses on Project, Program and Portfolio Management at our training centre in Dublin. We also provide training for clients on a private basis that can be customised to your specific needs. Our range of customised training can include (but is not limited to):
• Application of Project Management and Control
• Application of Risk Management to Projects and Programs
• Applied Agile Project Management Workshop
• PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Bootcamp
• Business Process Re-Engineering Practitioners Course
• Lean Project and Program Management
• Microsoft Project and SharePoint User’s Course
• Program Management Professional (PgMP)® Bootcamp – Based on the 3rd Edition
• Project Team and Communication Skills
• The Hidden Skills (Soft Skills) of a Project Manager – How to manage Conflict
Turlon & Associates customised training courses provide each delegate with a comprehensive kit of information containing relevant reference manuals, templates and tools to the course being attended. Custom courses can be tailored more accurately to the organisation’s processes.