Selecting the very best project, program and portfolio training for your organisation is just the beginning. Once selected, the training should be designed, developed and delivered to comply with your best practices and methodologies. We want to achieve the maximum benefit for you, your organisation and your people by ensuring the training is customised to the required level
We’ve trained thousands of customers over the past fifteen years. As a trusted Project, Program and Portfolio management partner, we use instructor that are the highest calibre in their field with proven industry and teaching experience.
A Range of Courses
We run regular public courses on Project, Program and Portfolio Management at our training centre in Dublin. We also provide training for clients on a private basis that can be customised to your specific needs. Our range of customised training can include (but is not limited to):
• Application of Project Management and Control
• Application of Risk Management to Projects and Programs
• Applied Agile Project Management Workshop
• PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Bootcamp
• Business Process Re-Engineering Practitioners Course
• Lean Project and Program Management
• Microsoft Project and SharePoint User’s Course
• Program Management Professional (PgMP)® Bootcamp – Based on the 3rd Edition
• Project Team and Communication Skills
• The Hidden Skills (Soft Skills) of a Project Manager – How to manage Conflict
Turlon & Associates customised training courses provide each delegate with an comprehensive kit of information containing relevant reference manuals, templates and tools to the course being attended. Custom courses can be tailored more accurately to the organisation’s processes.