Project Management Professional (PMP)® Preparation Course
This project management course will give participants foundation, experience, techniques and tools to manage the various aspects of a project. This is a course that is based on application with a board array of practical experiences that can immediately be applied. The course will cover the content of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) and present the information that is examined on the Project Management Professional (PMP)®.
Format:- Lecture based with simulated exams
Audience (Application Level):- Anyone wishing to take the PMP® exam
Benefits:- This course will be of benefit to learners who identify the importance of the PMP® accreditation. The cost will highlight the working of the PMBOK® Guide.
After completing this course, you will know how to:
- understand the exam process (i.e. application procedure to taking the exam)
- identify the attributes of being a project manager
- understand the significance of good project governance
- define project objectives and create a project scope plan
- describe how a work breakdown structure is used as an input to developing a project plan
- understand the benefits of effective project planning and control
- apply the principles behind time and cost estimation
- understand the different components of a project schedules and how these can be applied
- deliver and manage an effective project management plan
- distinguish between risk and issue management and how to do it.
- monitor and communicate project progress on a timely basis
- understand the basis behind effective project leadership
- understand and plan for project success and closure