The Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam Simulation is an assessment tool, allowing you to take simulated quizzes to prepare for the PMP® Exam. The quizzes will give three items:
- Present you with a set of questions from the easy to the difficult,
- Simulate the PMP® exam based on the exam knowledge and experience,
- Explain the rationale and reasoning behind the PMP® questions.
This PMP® simulated exam offers you three styles of questions: –
- Situational and Knowledge types PMP® questions based on the knowledge areas of the PMBOK® Guide. As you read your Study Guide, these question can be used to test your understanding.
- A dedicated Knowledge based PMP® sample exam. The objective of this exam is to find out how well you know the PMBOK® Guide. This exam should be done when you feel you have fully completed the review of your Study Guide.
- Dedicated Situational based PMP® sample exams. This exam is focused on your performance as it attempts to simulate the PMP® exam. This should be attempted as you approach the exam itself.
When you purchase below, you have 30 days UNLIMITED access to take the quizzes as often as you like.