The PMI-RMP® exam is comprised of 170 multiple-choice questions to be completed in 3.5 hours. Of the 170 questions, 20 are considered pre-test questions. Pre-test questions do not affect the score and are used in examinations as an effective and legitimate way to test the validity of future questions. All questions are randomly placed throughout the exam. The allocation of questions will be as follows:
- Risk Strategy and Planning – 20%
- Stakeholder Engagement – 20%
- Risk Process Facilitation – 25%
- Risk Monitoring and Reporting – 20%
- Perform Specialised Risk Analysis 15%
This simulated database of questions is here to provide the skillset and knowledge for the RMP® certification exam.